Welcome to the UPLB OVCAA Website
The OVCAA assists the Chancellor in coordinating and reviewing the instruction and student programs of the University. The office also assists in the formulation and implementation of University academic policies, rules, standards and basic procedures and supports in the establishment of linkages with government and other outside agencies.
Announcements & Updates
UPLB Academic Calendar
for AY 2023-2024
ENROLLEES AS OF 1ST SEM
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
(These policies were obtained from the UPLB website.)