The UPLB Center for the Advancement of Teaching and Learning (CATL) participated in the conversation on remote learning and the use of LMS in difficult situations at the 2023 International Conference on Open and Innovative...
CATL participates in conference on open and innovative education
The Staff Training and Development Committee of the UPLB University Library successfully organized the inaugural national webinar, “AI Technology: Challenges and Opportunities in Library Services,” on May 26. The event took place via virtual conferencing and...
- CATL participates in conference on open and innovative education
- University Library holds 1st national webinar on AI technology
- University libraries hold strategic planning workshop
- DepEd-DRRMS and UPLB UL-ALIVErary BOOKS Program collaborate in Natl. Climate Change Conference
- Univ Lib celebrates 32nd Library and Information Services Month